We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company, International Development Academy (IDA).
IDA operates soccer Academies in Europe for student-athletes aged 15-21 who aspire to professionally or in College in the US.
An effective Sales Representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting our programs over the phone as well as countering negative responses. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
You may have occasional in person activities but you will primarily be responsible for generating sales deals over the phone and over Zoom.
- Contact potential customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts – 200 calls per week.
- Answer questions about products and the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative or other sales/customer service role. 3-5 years of sales experience
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues