Production Manager/Landscape Maintenance
Production Managers are responsible for all field operations including scheduling, completion of work within the budget, safety guidelines, and quality standards for all properties assigned.
Performance & Quality:
• Coordinating materials, people, equipment, and subcontractors to ensure job site quality meets company standards.
• Inspecting properties prior to scheduled service to develop an appropriate action plan, and performing hands-on work as needed.
• Addressing issues before they arise by proactively monitoring irrigation systems and areas with the potential for disease or insect problems.
• Ensuring the proper maintenance, storage, and use of company equipment.
• Ordering materials as needed, and monitoring costs and deliveries.
• Working with the Division Manager to identify staffing needs, perform hiring duties, and prepare daily crew schedules.
• Developing and reviewing growth plans for employees, and providing counsel and discipline
• Providing crew member training, including proper equipment operation, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards
• Valid state drivers license and good driving record.
• Two years’ experience in a supervisory role within the landscaping industry.
• Working knowledge of best horticultural practices and standards
Job ID: 315947656