Salus Engineering International has an opening for:
- Industrial Hygienist, Chemical Engineer, or Chemist to conduct chemical, ventilation and physical hazard assessments on complex high technology manufacturing equipment.
- Working for an international company located in Santa Clara, California, USA.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree a plus.
- Must have strong technical and engineering aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Candidate will accompany senior industrial hygienist / engineer on project work during extended six plus month training period.
- Strong verbal communication skills required to interface with a variety of clients to discuss and explain findings
- Organized and solid technical report writing
- Requires International and Domestic Travel within the USA, Japan, Malaysia, Europe, Singapore, etc. among other countries to conduct onsite evaluations for our clients.
Please Note: Travel is required for this position
Please do not apply if you are unable to travel for business.
Education Level and Experience:
- Entry Level Position
- 0-3 Years’ Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry.
- Master’s Degree a plus