- Effectively manage and lead approximately 15 - 25 production employees to meet daily production, quality, and safety goals. Utilize attained knowledge and experience to analyze & troubleshoot equipment and machinery.
- Possess or attain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of our manufacturing process and related equipment, machinery, and systems, including the proper setup and control settings of the equipment.
- Thoroughly communicate important information to all employees to ensure the smooth flow of materials/product and to make sure employees possess the information needed to successfully perform their job duties.
- Maintain conformance with policies, rules, and procedures on his / her shift.
- Take appropriate coaching, counseling and corrective action (when necessary) with nonconforming associates.
- Attain a high level working knowledge of all QC Systems and material/product testing equipment.
- Manage Kronos Time & Attendance on a daily basis for all direct report employees.
- 3+ years of experience as a shift lead or lead technician
- Procedure and process implementation or six sigma
- 2 or 4-year business related degree preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- 3 Competitive Medical plans to choose from
- Comprehensive Dental & Vision plans included
- Short term & long term disability, and life insurance
- FSA and 401K plans
- Quality, safety, & perfect attendance awards
- Accrued unused vacation can be paid out at year end
- Health clinics with on-site Nurse Practitioners
- Great shift schedules: 12 hour shifts only work 15 days out of the month
- Exceptional opportunities for growth
- Shift/Production Management: 2 years
- process/procedure improvement: 1 year
- Six Sigma: 2 years
- Manufacturing: 1 year
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Must be physically equipped to maintain an upright, walking position for a twelve (12) hour shifts. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must keep work area and machines clean. Wear required personal protective equipment at all times and adhered to all safety rules and procedures.