Second Shift: 3:30pm-12am
- Provide supervision on day-to-day warehouse activities such as shipping, receiving, selection, loading, and/or storage.
- Monitor and Control Work safety, Attendance, and Personnel management.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Maintain warehouse reporting on related KPIs.
- Ensure proper maintenance of and report any issues related to equipment.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Responsible for staffing, training, and employee relations.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager (Sr. Manager).
- Must be able to access and inspect all areas of the machinery.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE JOB:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft Office Skills Required.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehouse activities.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaced tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Goal and team-oriented working attitude with an open mindset.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401k Matching.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Employee Referral Program.