Reports to: Regional Vice President
Are you a leader who coaches, trains and motivates competitive teams to consistently exceed expectations? As a Now Optics Regional Manager, you will create and develop high performing teams that maximize profits and deliver outstanding customer service. In this role you will be responsible for the performance of 12 Stanton Optical locations to grow sales while maintaining high quality brand and service standards and ensure we make eye care easy for all patients and customers.
Our retail brands, My Eyelab and Stanton Optical, are among the nation’s fastest growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
At Now Optics, our team members share and support our Vision, Mission and Values.
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
● Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust with our customers, employees and
stakeholders by communicating honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our
● Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a diverse group, offering proactive
communication and being open-minded to new ideas.
● Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative, delivering our best in all we do, accepting
responsibility for our actions and taking ownership of results.
● Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships, being present, connecting with
transparency and empathy.
● Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven decisions to support the
company vision, showing appreciation for others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
Duties & Responsibilities:
○ Review and analyze diverse business reports and data to propose strategic plans to overcome opportunities. Trains Store Managers on financial management skills.
○ Demonstrates a clear understanding of the factors which build both the cost and the revenue side of the Profit & Loss Statements, proposing sustainable improvement strategies
○ Talent scouting for existing, and new store staff. Finding the right candidate to meet brand standards.
○ Develop Brand Managers to, effectively, recruit, and train, their employees to the standard of our organization.
○ Conducts regular store visits for assigned locations to ensure processes and merchandising standards are executed to Company standards
● You have demonstrated multi-unit retail leadership ability with at least 7 years of experience in a fast paced retail environment
● You’re knowledgeable on talent acquisition, talent development and HR processes
● You display superior verbal, written, presentation, coaching and facilitation skills to effectively
partner with diverse teams across the organization.
● You are self-directed with excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and
effectively prioritize projects.
● Do you have a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four
● Are you able to travel 80-85% of the time?
● Are you consistently promoting high work standards while empowering others to have an
entrepreneurial mentality with our company?
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Job ID: 336642737