Team Operations Internship
The Team Operations position is for mature college undergraduates or college graduates. Preference is given to students receiving college credit and majoring in Sports Management, Business, Event
Management, or related field. Ideal candidates are those who wish to gain an invaluable experience working for a sports team or organization.
Manage the non-baseball operations of one of the Florida League teams.
Will be involved in all aspects of the operation of a sports team, including marketing, ticket sales, concessions, on field activities, and more.
- Attend intern orientation -Number of Openings: 20
- Plan on-field events and game night promos - Time Commitment: Mid-May through Early-August
- Organize game day operations plan - Hours Per Week: 30-40
- Solicit donations for raffle and on-field events - Locations: DeLand, Leesburg, Sanford,
- Market team in your local community Winter Garden, Winter Park
- Hang banners and signs at ballpark - Housing: Interns are responsible for their own housing.
During the Season - Compensation: $300 stipend
- Manage gameday operations for 18 home games
- Carry out promotions and events
- Design and update inserts for game operations
- Write PA scripts for home games
- Participate in community service events
- Complete sponsor appreciation
- Compile inventory of merchandise and uniforms - Applicant returns questionnaire
- Take down stadium banners and signs - League sets up phone interview with applicant
- Submit resume and references
- League sends questionnaire to applicant
- Applicant returns questionnaire
- League interview applicant
Job ID: 341029998